Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) remain the leading cause of death worldwide, with an estimated 19.1 million deaths in 2020. In the Middle East, CVDs account for a significant burden of disease, accounting for approximately 45% of all deaths. Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is a major public health concern in the Middle East, accounting for up to 25% of all deaths from CVDs.
Despite these alarming statistics, the field of cardiology has made tremendous strides in recent years, with new technologies, treatments, and interventions transforming the way we approach heart health. From advances in interventional cardiology, such as percutaneous coronary interventions and transcatheter aortic valve replacement, to ground-breaking research on genetics, epigenetics, and biomarkers, the field of cardiology is evolving rapidly and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
MedConPro welcomes you to the Global Cardiology Conference 2023, an international gathering of leading experts in the field of cardiology and heart health. This year's conference will provide a forum for participants to exchange knowledge, share best practices, and explore the latest advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Global Cardiology Conference
Global Cardiology Conference 2023 will cover a wide range of topics related to cardiology and heart health, including the latest advances in diagnosis, treatment, and management of various cardiovascular diseases, as well as prevention strategies and lifestyle interventions to promote heart health, providing insight into the latest guidelines and research by the American Heart Association and European Society of Cardiology and a quick hands-on basic life support Cardiopulmonary resuscitation [CPR] course.
In addition to the academic program, the conference will also provide ample opportunities for networking, collaboration, and socializing. Participants will have the chance to connect with colleagues and peers from around the world, forge new partnerships, have private 1-1 consultation opportunities, and share experiences and perspectives in a supportive and collegial environment. We invite you to join us for this exciting and informative event, and to be part of the global effort to improve heart health and reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease. Together, we can make a difference and pave the way for a healthier future for all.
We look forward to welcoming you to Abu Dhabi for the Global Cardiology Conference 2023.
- Coronary Artery Disease, The Present & Future
- Heart Failure: A Global Challenge Latest Guidelines from ESC & AHA
- Diabetes: One of the biggest challenges in heart disease, newer drugs to counter it
- Women’s Heart Health: Urgent Intervention Needed
- Lipid Management: All you need to know in 2023
- Sudden Cardiac Death in young: Detection & Management
- Cardiometabolic Medicine: The emerging field & the latest guidelines
- Healthy Heart: Do’s & Don’t; How to keep going.
Dr. Jassim Zaheen Shah
Consultant Cardiologist, Cardio-Oncologist and Heart Failure…
Heart Hospital - Hamad Medical Corporation,…
Dr. Heidar Arjomand, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Interventional Cardiologist, Medical Director, Heart &…
American Hospital, Dubai - UAE
Dr. Noorullah Mohammed, MD, FRCP, MBA, CPHQ
Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi – UAE
Dr. Moutaz Al Kadri, MD, MRCP, MSc, PhD, FHRS
Consultant Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist
Valiant Clinic & Hospital, UAE
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim, MB.BCh, MSc, MD(PhD), FACC(USA), FRCP(Glasgow), FESC
Senior Consultant Cardiologist, Head of Cardiology…
Kuwaiti Hospital, Sharjah Clinical Professor at…
Find Your Reason to Attend…
- Attend and gain CME hours
- Hear from inspiring and thought-provoking keynote speakers and panellists who will share their insights, lessons learned, and much more.
- Network and connect with other leading healthcare professionals and leaders from different organizations and sectors, and share ideas and experiences on cardiovascular health.
- Learn about the latest trends, best practices, and innovative solutions in cardiovascular health and how to apply them in your own organization or service.
- Earn continuing education credits or professional development opportunities and enhance your knowledge and credentials.
Who should attend?
- General Practitioners
- Medical students
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Heart associations
Seats are limited!
About the Organizers
Park Rotana & Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box 43377 Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Tel: 00 971 (0)2 657 3186
Fax: 00 971 (0)2 657 3000
Mobile: 00971 56 537 8448
Participants of Global Cardiology Conference, can avail exclusive offers for accommodation.
Assistant Director of Sales
Park Rotana & Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
Please mention the conference name on the subject line for your communication.
Visa Invitation Letters can be provided by the event organizer.
Kindly drop an email:
Event Coordination Director
News will be revealed shortly
Get in touch
Sponsorship and Participation
- Makthoom Puthiyapurayil
- +44 7884552143
Event Marketing and Media
- Mohor Mukherjee
- +44 1214683187